About Annie September-Butler
• Annie understands what exceptional customer service truly means. In fact, the majority of her real estate transactions are a direct result of past client referrals. She views her role as that of a “strategic resource”, recognizing that her clients rely on her industry and market knowledge to provide tactical guidance throughout the process of buying or selling, always focused on achieving the optimum outcome.
• With 19+ years record of success in sales and marketing management, she brings a skill set that consistently proves invaluable when marketing a property for sale. Whether working with Buyers or Sellers, her results-driven style, coupled with a dynamic energy and enthusiasm for real estate makes her a pleasure to work with.
• With a reputation for placing client’s needs, goals and objectives at the forefront of every transaction, Annie provides excellent communication, negotiation and management skills in combination with in-depth knowledge of the Sacramento area’s neighborhoods and real estate market
• Annie makes it a priority to be infinitely aware of market trends and continually-changing legal issues in this complex time in real estate. She is focused on protecting her client’s interests and providing valuable advice and counseling throughout the entire process. Her tremendous attention to detail is notable and further demonstrates her commitment to excellence.
• Annie is a licensed Realtor is the state of Arizona & California
• If you are seeking a Realtor who is committed to excellence, has a professional demeanor, yet a friendly, approachable style, Annie is just the Realtor for you.
• Licensed Realtor, State of California, Bureau of Real Estate (BRE) BRE# 01949787
• Licensed Realtor, State of Arizona, Department of Real Estate (DRE) DRE#SA585459000
• National Association of Realtors (NAR), Member California Association of Realtors (CAR), Member
• Sacramento Association of Realtors, Member
• MetroList, Member
• Comprehensive understanding of the Huntington Beach area real estate market
• In-depth knowledge of local communities, neighborhoods and enclaves
• A proven network of expert vendors for inspections, warranties, repair, lending and more
• Trust and respect by colleagues and clients alike
• Calm, well-grounded and highly effective communication skills
• Perseverance, tenaciousness and attention to detail in service to my clients
• Transaction management and negotiation expertise